The Georgia Dairy Youth Foundation is excited to begin the selection process for the 2021-2022 Junior Board team. It is our mission at GDYF to encourage youth to participate and contribute to the future of the dairy industry. In order to support our mission, we plan to showcase youth, their achievements and talents through GDYF. Each member will be asked to attend specific dairy industry events, help with fundraisers, advocate and support youth.
We ask that each applicant look at the guidelines & requirements and the application. For specific questions feel free to reach out to our office at 706-310-0020 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Guidelines and Requirements
• Applicants can be any student enrolled in 9th through 12th grade
• They are required to be in good standings with their school academics, as well as their FFA or 4-H Chapter
• Please list references with names, email address, contact numbers and relation to the applicant
• We reserve the right to review any and all social media accounts throughout the year of service
• If elected along with a parent/guardian, you will be required to sign a code of conduct contract before for your year of service
• Application must be filled out in its entirety in order to be considered
• Prepare a 2 minute video highlighting yourself and why you want to serve on the GDYF